Monday, February 15, 2010

Celebrating Holidays Impatient Dieter Style!

Ummm... why is every girl expected to flip out over Valentine's Day? I will admit, I have never been the "Romantic" Type, but now my friends are shooting over emails, giving me sh!# for "passing" on a few invitations. Goodness... it was a friggin' Sunday and I have crap to do! Everyone knows I'm weird, but does it make me completely insane that I had no desire to celebrate this ridiculous Hallmark Holiday? Go out on another weekend when I'm not so busy; who cares what friggin' day it is?! But I got to thinking... I'm supposed to be transforming myself this year. And to be honest, I'm not very big on celebrating any holidays at all. So it's something I can work on this year. I'm considering adding a section to my web site where I have videos celebrating every holiday buuuutt... with a twist! I'm loving these sexy stripper costumes! And since I can't trapse around in my underwear forever doing body shots, I think this is a fun idea to wear a sexy costume celebrating the corresponding holiday. If you're a weightloss vlogger, you know everyone is CONSTANTLY asking for body shots. This would be a great "Impatient Dieter twist" on the boring, traditional body shot! My only concern is I don't want to give my haters such an easy target... I can hear them now complaining about how I'm degrading holidays with skimpy clothes. But oh well, these costumes are hot as hell and those chicks will never stop gossiping about me anyway! And it's my friggin' year to be a 10 in 2010! LOL Anyway, speaking of that, this video is so cute! Hope you guys had a Happy Valentine's Day / Chinese New Year! :)