Wednesday, September 22, 2010

This is Now The Florida Lottery Blog! I Won Again!

This has officially become The Florida Lottery Blog! LOL Anyway, in an effort to break my hard-core Bingo addiction, I have ultimately gained a new addiction. As you guys know, if you have been following this blog, I have been listening to Attract Money Subliminal Messages and the Win The Lottery Subliminal Album. Anyway, in every gas station, they have these reels of scratch-off tickets. Well, I decided a couple of weeks ago that I would spend $7 per week on lottery -- buying five $1 scratch-off game tickets and one lotto ticket with the extra. Well obviously, I have not hit the lotto, because I'm actually writing this instead of cruising around the world with some random pool boy. But with my scratch-off tickets, I have been killing it! During the first week, I won 3 out of the 5 tickets. Last week, I won 4 out of the 5 tickets. This week, I decided to document it. As you can see, I won 4 out of the 5 tickets. Now we're not talking huge money, but I typically don't have luck like this. And Dr. Dyer says, even if you see a penny, you should pick it up and thank the Universe for putting it in your path. You never say, "What, God... only a penny?" Because the amount of money is irrelevant; it's the energy that the money and the gratitude for it represent. Anyway, you should see the huge smile on my face when I'm scratching them thangs off! The guy at the gas station I go to (My Lucky Gas Station) says, "What are you doing? How do you win every time?" LOL I'm telling you, it's the Attract Money and Lottery Subliminal Messages. I am a Money Magnet! HAHAHAHA! Umma mess around and hit the lottery, you watch! And you guys will see my loud behind on TV going, "WOOOOOOOO!" And they will air it... and AutoTuneTheNews will make a song about me! LOL OK, I'll give y'all an update next week! :)

My Subliminal Messages Series: EasyWayShow.com/subliminalmessages.html