Friday, October 1, 2010

I Hit The Lottery Again... well kinda...

Hey, I celebrate every win! So anyway, this week I decided to change my lottery strategy. Scratch-offs are fun, but with the same $1 you spend on them, you could actually be playing some numbers and hit the state Lotto Jackpot! So I decided to forgo the scratch-offs and instead spend that money playing a bunch of different number combinations. Of course, I loyally listen to my Attract Money Subliminal Messages and Win The Lottery Subliminal Album. In Florida, we have the Lotto Wednesday and Saturday. I was just going to play them on Saturday, but since I had to stop for gas anyway, I thought up a bunch of numbers and decided to go ahead and play Wed & Sat for the next 2 weeks. So I got my pre-paid ticket and -- drumroll -- my new lottery strategy already paid off! My ticket was half-full again! WOOO! On one of my plays I got two numbers, which means I get a free ticket, but... on another one of my plays I got half the lottery numbers! OK, Millions of people play and don't win a thing; that's how the jackpot increases. Do you realize the odds of getting half of the numbers? Well, I did it AGAIN! WOOOOO! Y'all think I'm playin, I am going to hit the friggin lottery, you watch! If anyone is going to hit the lottery, it will be my crazy behind, because you guys know I believe in all this positive energy and subliminal stuff! Anyway, I'll give you guys an update next week... from my castle in Ireland! HAHAHAHA!