Saturday, April 10, 2010

I'm Speechless... That Takes A Lot

I'll post a Text Video either tonight or tomorrow, but figured I'd Blog now.
OK... So, I was listening to one of Marc Allen's archived teleconferences (http://marcallen.com/teleconferences.php), when his assistant read this:
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do."
-- "A Return to Love" by Marianne Williamson

To be quite honest I sooooo DID NOT feel "A Course in Miracles." Maybe it was the wrong time in my life; maybe it's her hard-core personality; just something about Marianne Williamson did not connect with me... still doesn't. But I always give credit where credit is due and that is absolutely one of the most brilliant quotes I have ever heard in my life. Literally stopped me in my tracks. And I'm quite certain I've even heard that actual teleconference before... but it was just so timely to hear it now when I'm working on these "mind" videos.

Now, let me stress, there is nothing "religious" about her quotation. "God" just means whatever "God" is to you. Whether it be Jesus, Krishna, Buddha, Mohammed, Tao, Source, Energy, Light, The Universe... whatever it is to you... whatever you call "It." You all believe something... even Atheists... you recognize something got you here... something had to create you, even if you believe it is evolution... so interchange "God" with "15 Billion Years of Evolution." Surely you don't believe after 15 billion years of evolution you should be a slave to a food addiction, self-sabatoging, playing small, feeling unworthy... unworthy after 15 Billion Years?! Impossible! So please interchange the word "God" with whatever "God" is to you. Luv y'all! See y'all soon! :)